- vrijdag | 4 december 2015 to zondag | 6 december 2015
- 09:00 - 05:00
- Istanbul Congress Center, Taşkışla Cad., Harbiye Istanbul/Şişli
Where: Istanbul Congress Center, Taşkışla Cad., Harbiye Istanbul/Şişli
When: 4, 5, 6 December 2014
Partner country in the Turkish Innovation Week
The Netherlands is the partner country for the Turkey Innovation Week organized by the Turkish Exporters Association (TIM) from the 4th until the 6th of December 2014. The strong ambitions of Turkey for the year 2023 are well recognized by The Netherlands and enough reason to presents itself as the creative partner to boost innovation and research & development outputs. On the occasion of this partnership, the Ambassador of the Kingdom of The Netherlands Mr. Ron Keller has the honor of inviting you to our program:
Turkey-Holland Business Forum
In alignment with the successfully organized Holland Turkey Business Forums in the Netherlands ING, Yard9, TNO, Turkey Institute and Dutch Embassy took the initiative to organize a Turkey Holland Business Forum in Istanbul. Main objective of the business forum is to build and strengthen ties between the Turkish and Dutch business, innovation and R&D community.
Keynote speakers at the Turkish Innovation Conference
The official conference program of the Turkish Exporters Association will see several keynote speakers who are Dutch or have a strong link with The Netherlands. Below you will find who they are and when they speak:
Friday December 5th
- 11:00 – 11:45 – Gijs van Wulfen who speaks about the Forth Innovation Method.
- 13:30 – 14:45 Mehmet Ali Dündar works for ASML based in Eindhoven and he will be part of a panel consisting of successful Turkish inventors.
- 15:45 – 17:00 Daan Roosegaarde is internationally known for creating social designs that explore the relation between people, technology and space. During the network reception on the 3rd of December and during the Innovation Week several of his pieces will be on display.
Pauline van Dongen researches the body in a technologically textured space and merge fashion and technology. Her fashion designs will be on display during the network reception on the 3rd of December and during the Innovation Week.
Holland Pavilion and Lounge
You can meet our research institutes, universities and (potential) business partners at our Holland Pavilion, located at the B2 floor of the Istanbul Congress Center, get inspired by the innovations showed at our Holland Lounge and meet your networking partners while nice cup of coffee is being served.
Showcase of real innovations
We plan to bring several real innovations to the Turkish Innovation Week, such as Isa, a highly modular vehicle that can be optimized for every drive. The car will make a demonstration run together with the Turkish electric car Yerel T1 Friday December 5th at 14:00 in front of the Istanbul Congress Center.